There are numerous ways to enter into someone’s wireless network through Online Wi-Fi Password Hacker, and we decided to present you ideas how to do it more efficiently. There are numerous Wi-Fi networks available all around us, and the biggest problem is that they are locked which means that security is turned on. Without the password, you would be able to connect immediately.
It doesn’t matter if you want to access to someone else’s Wi-Fi, or you are just trying to retrieve your changed password, you don’t have to be worried because there are tools that will give you the possibility to find crack your password in a matter of minutes.
What is Hacking?
In the world of computer networking, hacking is an effort to manipulate the standard function of network systems and connections. By that definition, a hacker is a person that is engaged in hacking. The term referred to clever technical work that is not related to technology and computer systems. However, hacking is most commonly associated with programming attacks of the Internet and other similar networks.
Origins of Hacking
Origins of hacking were popularized in the middle of ‘50s by M. I. T. engineers, and it started as a model train club in the computer rooms, and the hacks were perpetrated by to reach harmless experiments and numerous learning activities. Later the term began to apply to those who have less honorable pursuits, where hackers tried to find methods to modify telephones so that they can make free long-distance calls.
Hacking vs. Cracking
While hacking means that you have good intentions, attacks on computer networks are known as cracking.
Most of the hacking is done through different network software and scripts, which means that there are specifically designed software programs that are made to manipulate easier with data through an internet connection so that you could obtain more information on how the target system functions and how to enter into someone’s wifi network in the simplest ways. Numerous hackers work for commercial companies to protect their software from outside possibility of hacking.
Cracking techniques include creating worms, establishing unauthorized access to a target device and initiating a denial of service (DoS).
Effective hacking requires a combination of technical skills and personality traits:
- Every hacker must have an ability to work with numbers, so the background with mathematic is important because you will need to sort through large amounts of data, computer algorithms, and codes.
- They also must contain logical reasoning and memory recall because hacking means that you have to assemble small details and facts from many sources to plan an attack on the logic of the computer system. And if the system is bigger, the background plan increases.
- The next thing that every hacker must have is patience because to reach complex and large amounts of data that require time and that is the reason why you shouldn’t try to be faster than you are.
Wireless Network Encryption
It doesn’t matter if you have DSL, cable or another format of high-speed internet, there are chances that you have purchased a router with the capability to enter a wireless mode to connect to your notebook PC, smartphone or any other device that could begin on this particular network.
You have to understand that new routers are made with better encryption data, so if you are using an old router, consider changing it because when you obtain, you will have secured connection. Once you set up the router, you have to save occasional glitch and to reboot it if something bad happens.
When you got your first wireless router, you had to turn on encryption so that your password would stop the access to other devices than yours. However, if you don’t have a recollection of what you did when you obtained wireless router, don’t worry we are going to present you ways how to check if your wireless network is using encryption:
- Open your smartphone’s wireless network settings
- Look for your network name (SSID) at the list of available networks.
- If your wireless network has a padlock icon next to it, and if it does then you are using the basic form of encryption. However, you may have been outdated easily, and someone could enter your wireless network with numerous tools that could breach and crack whatever you need.
- Check to see if your network configuration will tell you what type of security you are using to protect your system and data that you have.
- You will see WPA, WPA2 or WEP.
Even though a few years ago WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) was a standard for security of wireless networks, few of enthusiasts eventually cracked and found the way to bypass it without any difficulties. Today, you will be able to download for free online wifi password hacker tool that will automatically enter any network that contains WEP protection.
After WEP was dated, they have made WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) which had to flaws and recently it was hacked too, so developers have to find WPA2. Even though this particular wireless network encryption method is not perfect, it will provide you with the immediate and best available protection of your network.
You have to know that the latest security configuration demands that you have WPA2 because those encryption settings are unbreakable and even it could be broken, it would take amazing software to do it. If you don’t have that particular security, you have to upgrade your firmware to support WPA2
Why You Need Encryption?
There is a reason why people are using wireless network encryption, and the most important ones are because you will be unprotected, so everyone that has a device that could connect to Wi-Fi will be able to connect and to use your data and to slow down the speed of your connection. If you have limited bandwidth, someone could steal your data, and you will have to pay extra cash to continue with your contract. If you feel that your internet speed is slower than it is, then probably someone is hooked on your Wi-Fi network.
How to Enable WPA2 Encryption on Wireless Router?
- First, you have to log into wireless router admin console that is usually done when you open your web browser window and type the address of your particular wireless router. The usual IP is 126.96.36.199 or 192.168.1.1 or something similar that you will be able to find in manual.
- To enter into the admin panel, you will have to enter admin name and password, and if you don’t have this particular information, you should check your manual or on the wireless router manufacturer’s website.
- You will see Wireless Network or Wireless Security in the settings page
- Look in front of you for Wireless Encryption Type and change it to WPA2-PSK. You may also see WPA2 – Enterprise settings which are more for the corporate environment because it requires complicated setup process.
- There is also a possibility for you to not see WPA2 as an option, then the only thing that you have to do is to upgrade your wireless router firmware to add the capability, or if your router is too old it is better to buy new wireless router that has possibility to support WPA2
- Create unique and active SSID and match with a perfect password.
- Click Save and Apply. It is important to understand that your router will reboot and all devices will be disconnected. To re-connect you have to enter the new SSID and password.
How to Hack WiFi Password – 2 Methods
If you are interested in Wifi password hacking methods and getting into high-security encryptions, you must arrange a few things to find the perfect process of hacking. These requirements are essential, and you will be able to hack any Wi-Fi if you use few techniques and tools that we are going to present you below:
- You need Kali Linux OS that should include both Wi-Fite tool and Aircrack-ng suite
- You need external Wi-Fi adapter – You will be able to do everything with TP-Link TL-WN722N which is available on many different e-commerce sites such as Amazon or Flipkart, and you will be able to buy it in every PC store.
- For better range, you should get quality Wi-Fi adapter, and it is recommended to use Alfa-AWUSO36NH with a better antenna.
- The best adapter available on the market with ultimate range is Tp-LINK-TL-ANT2424B 2.4 GHz 24 dB.
For this method to succeed you have to use Wifi as a Linux-based tool that is available on many different operating systems, and it is used to attach encrypted networks.
How to View Available Access Points?
- Open Linux Operating System and go to Application
- You will be able to enter Kali Linux then Wireless Attacks that will lead you to 802.11 wireless tools and soon afterward you will see Wifi. If you don’t see it then just type WiFi in Terminal.
- You will see List of Available access points
- Wait for a few seconds and you will notice that in the right angle of every connection that is available you will see WEP, WPA/WPA2.
How to Hack WEP Encryption based Wi-Fi Network?
In order to hack network that uses WEP encryption is relatively easy if you compare it to WPA2. You just have to use the Wifi tool and follow these steps:
- Choose the target network that you want to crack.
- You will be able to do it within 10 minutes
- Even if the attack fails, you will succeed the next time.
How to Hack WPA Encryption based Wi-Fi Network
In order to hack WPA encryption, that is more difficult than WEP encryption and it is considered as a highly protected method. It could be hacked if the password contains a small number of characters. In order to do that you have to use Handshake capture:
The handshake is a file that has been captured when router communicates with client’s device in order to authenticate each other. The main reason is to hack Wi-Fi network; however, this particular file will compromise Wi-Fi password and its encrypted form.
In this particular method, we are going to show you how to use Wifiphisher, which is security tool that will mount the automated attacks against WPA networks in order to acquire all potential passphrases of that network. Unlike of other methods, this is a type of social engineering attack that doesn’t include forcing and brute attack. It works on a platform that is supporting Kali Linux Operating System.
There are three phases of this particular Wifi hacking method.
The idea is to de-authenticate the access point. This tool that you are using is jamming target access point and it will discover all networks that are available in the access point range.
The idea is to alter the access point of devices through main servers by using death packets. It will start generating fake access points in order to form the real ones.
In this particular phase, your victim will join a rogue access point.
It will ask for authentication and you will be able to copy all credentials that you need in order to obtain the access.
You will serve a victim a realistic router configuration page where they will employ web server in order to wait for the victim to request a page and to respond with WPA password confirmation that will give you the possibility to access its Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi Password Hacker Software
This particular software is great because you will be able to enter into someone’s wireless connection so that you can have a free connection and you will be able to use it in order to retrieve your own password if you have changed it and forgotten along the way. It is compatible with all operating systems and you will be able to easily download it without strings attached and absolutely for free. You can also name it as “wifi password cracker”. You can Download Wifi Password Hacker for PC.
Features of Online WiFi Hacker Software:
- It is completely for free and you won’t get any viruses when you download it.
- It will update automatically
- WiFi password cracker is compatible with all Windows devices and PCs.
- You will be able to enter WPA, WEP, and WPA2
- Wifi Cracker contains a great user interface that is simple to use.
- You can protect yourself from WPS attack
Even though most people are afraid of downloading hacking software because there could be viruses involved, this particular WiFi hacking software is great because you will get full security without any additional issues. You don’t have to ask anymore for passwords because you will be able to access any encryption security Wi-Fi router system and you won’t be limited by device.
You will be able to enter all necessary connection and hack them one by one, and you can use it absolutely for free.
1. Proxy Grabber:
This particular software is one of the most popular among people who want to hack Wi-Fi network without any charge. It is based for PC but you will be able to find application for Android. It is compatible with all Windows operating systems and it is very simple to use. It supports all types of connection and you will be able to reach any Wi-Fi router in a matter of minutes.
2. Hack Wi-Fi
This particular software is great if you want to obtain access to all available networks in your area. It was created specifically in order to work with highly protected wireless networks and it will analyze your router in order to find any insecurity so that it could perform hacking actions without any additional issue.
Wi-Fi Hacking Tools
There are many different hacking tools available on the market, and what differs them is a level of features and possibility to install them on your device. We are going to present you few of them so that you could know which ones you should install if you ever want to breach and crack any Wi-Fi password:
1. Nmap (Network Mapper)
This particular hacking tool is widely recognized by hackers from all over the world and it is often used in order to discover security auditing. It is used by thousands of system admins in order to check network inventory, open ports and to manage upgrade schedules. It words through IP packets and it is here to determine which hosts are available and all information about them.
There are numerous benefits of using this particular tool because you will be able to determine whether your network needs patching.
2. Metasploit Penetration Testing Software
This particular hacking tool is great for pen testing of the hacking framework. With it, you will gain access to numerous of hacking tools that you could use for numerous tasks. It is used by cybersecurity professionals and hackers.
It is security framework that provides you all information about your security vulnerabilities and helps so find perfect IDS testing methodologies, strategies, and plans for exploitation. There is numerous information that you could learn by using this hacking tool.
3. John The Ripper
John the Ripper is popular password cracking tool that is used in a dictionary attack. It contains text string samples such as wordlist with complex and popular words that have been used by people from all over the world in order to encrypt it and to find appropriate password using algorithms. It is a great tool if you want to perform dictionary attacks.
4. THC Hydra
THC Hydra is a great hand-in-hand tool with John the Ripper because it is great and widely popular password cracker that was active and used by a development team. It is stable and fast in the moment of Network Login Hacking Tool that will help you find numerous combinations of words that are most commonly used in order to the login page.
5. OWASP Zed
This particular hacking tool is great if you want to test your own cybersecurity and you want to use a guidebook for web application security. It is a very efficient penetrating tool that will give you great and excellent reports on your security. It contains numerous features such as automated scanners that will find all relevant vulnerabilities so that you could change the system and create something that is protected.
We have presented you with Wi-Fi password hacker information that will provide you perfect guide for password hacking and encryption knowledge in one place. With numerous tools and software programs that are used for this particular idea, you will be able to learn about everything that evolves password hacking and its possibilities in the world of hacking.
If you have your own thoughts about this topic feel free to comment in the section below and we will make sure to answer all your doubts and questions.